Builder is going to do survey in chawl ..we're I stay .I m an E- malik

Hii I m salim.. I m a e-malik of my chawl... we r in a R-zone ..There is builder coming to make building in aur chawl ..... our family is discussing about still.... but building is saying that u think about that ..first let me do private survey in your chawl....... shall I allow to that builder to do survey in chawl... plzzz suggest me about this ...

Answers (1)

108 votes

This is my response to you:
1. You will have to approach a local lawyer;
2. Discuss your facts and then show your documents to him/her;
3. Let a lawyer represent you to the builder;
4. Consult a local lawyer and take steps.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."