Ancestral property sold without consent of all legal heirs.What to do?

My grandfather has two sons. The property was not yet divided between them. My Father died in 2004. My grandfather and his son in alive sold a land in 2014 without informing. They took partial amount of land by convincing the buyer that successors of deceased will also sell u soon. Now this is 2017 we came to know about this cheating now. Shall we, successors of the deceased sons can hold the our right share of land and sell my share of land to other person? Or to the same person? If we sell to same person what amount we can claim , as per value of 2014 or value of 2017?

if you want the sell your father's share of land to the same vendee then the selling price will be the price prevailing in 2017 in that area and not in accordance of 2014. as successors of deceased sons you can old right over the share of land.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers