Agreement expired owner no contact at all. Heavy deposit

Hi I had taken a flat on heavy deposit it's been 6 years the agreement ends in 2015 but the owner is not coming and no contact at all now the secretary is troubling us now and then to vacate . How can we when the owner is not present and we have nit received our heavy deposit money back

Answers (1)

347 votes

If you know the address of the owner of the flat you can give them a notice about the same and inform the society about it, whereas if no reply is give. You can approach a solicitor who can a publish it in newspaper and guide you further with the legal procedures. Which you can show it to the society.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."