Wrongfully debarred from joining government service

I joined Assam govt. service on 9th January 2017 in Foreighers' Tribunal as Peskaar and was posted at Silchar, Assam.On 5th December 2017 I received transfer order, I was transfer to a place near my home town. I was released from from Silchar tribunal and I came to my home town, Guwahati. Next day I went to my new office/ Tribunal and approached the judge to submit my joining report.But, he didn't allow me to join.He allowed me to join after 10 days. In this way there was 1. a gap in my service record 2. loss of salary of 10 days 3.seniority loss 4.loss of experience 5. mental harassment Now, I want compensation for all these. I have all documentary evidence. Can I get justice.

Yes. All these grievances can be agitated by relying on the relevant Service Rules, and by preferring an application under Article 226 of the Constitution of India. Further, there can be a specific prayer for reckoning the seniority and other service benefits from the relevant date with retrospective effect.