wrongful termination by education department. How to get job back?

I am a contractual teacher in bihar govt joined in july 2014 on the basis of merit list. The merit list that was published by the education department was wrong.my actual merit was 61.8% in but department has made it 64.9% and published on its website .after publishing of merit list department released a press note to recorrect it within a certain time frame.but i could not made it correct as i was not aware of this press release.i hv joined and watched that those people also hv joined who got lesser than 61.8% that is my actual merit points I m terminated by the education dept olz help

We suggest you to send a representation to the bihar govt, wherein you should mention all the said facts and demand reinstatement .

Incase they fail to do so, then you can file a Writ Petition thereby seeking reinstatement in your job