Workplace Harassment by seniors and unequal treatment

Dear Sir , I work in a private company in Guwahati , Assam . I am being made to work very hard like a dog in my office by Manager while others are enjoying themselves with little or no work . Otherwise they threaten to terminate me from my service . Kindly inform me what I should do in such a case . Regards 

A suit for damages may be filed against your boss in a civil court. But ideally one should start with approaching the management of the Company so that an internal inquiry may be conducted against the concerned person. One will need enough proof of harassment to successfully sue the boss. Also with greater details the possibility of filing a criminal complaint against the concerned person could be explored.