Workplace Harassment by seniors and unequal treatment

Dear Sir , I work in a private company in Guwahati , Assam . I am being made to work very hard like a dog in my office by Manager while others are enjoying themselves with little or no work . Otherwise they threaten to terminate me from my service . Kindly inform me what I should do in such a case . Regards 

Answers (1)

64 votes

A suit for damages may be filed against your boss in a civil court. But ideally one should start with approaching the management of the Company so that an internal inquiry may be conducted against the concerned person. One will need enough proof of harassment to successfully sue the boss. Also with greater details the possibility of filing a criminal complaint against the concerned person could be explored.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles