×

quesworking in govt office from 20 year not regularized

working in govt office from 20 year not regularised and getting 7000/- p.m. only. What can I do?

We suggest you to make a representation to the government organization thereby requesting you to regularize and increase your pay band.

In case they fail to respond or take any action within 15 days then you can file a Writ Petition against the govt office thereby seeking direction from Hon'ble Court for regularization and increase of pay band.

• ansWe suggest you to make a representation to the government organization thereby requesting you to regularize and increase your pay band . In case they fail to respond or take any action within 15 days then you can file a Writ Petition against the govt office thereby seeking direction from Hon'ble Court for regularization and increase of pay band

• Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues From Employer With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Labour & Service Legal Services