Worked with LIC and requested SC to include name as petitioner

Dear Sir, I have worked with LIC of India Madras DO from 16/5/88 to 8/8/88 for 85 days in Class III and I have also applied to LIC as per their notification dated 21/7/15. Further, I have also sent a letter to SC of India on 9/2/16 and requested them to include my name as one of the petitioner because then I have not registered my name in any union. Therefore kindly let me know your valuable guideline and advice, Please

Actually your query is not clear.However I understand from your query that a case is pending before the Supreme Court .If you want to become a party in a case you have to approach an advocate to implement you as a petitioner in the pending case before the Supreme Court.You can not directly write a letter to the Supreme court to implement you as a petitioner in a pending case.