quesWithin what time to file case for illegal termination of an employee?

This is regarding legal help in case an employee is terminated wrongfully, and deliberately denied opportunity. Could you tell me if Legal help can help in some definite time frame.


  • ans


    Yes, you have a strong prima facie case against the company for illegal termination. In case the full and final settlement is not made then that can also be claimed. You have to file a civil suit against the company for claiming your full and final settlement along with damages and compensation. 


    You will not be able to claim reinstatement from the civil court. (Civil Court cannot set aside termination of private sector employees) 


    You have the following points in your favor:


    i. Breach of contract: Whether notice was given to you or not;


    ii. Violation of Principles of Natural Justice: You were not given any reasons for termination and further you were not given a fair hearing before terminating your services;


    iii. Non-payment of full and final settlement.


    We can advise the time frame required to get you the desired legal relief and detailed course of action once you share the terms of your appointment with the organization.


    Kindly contact us for any further details and action.


  • Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues From Employer With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Labour & Service Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

Dear Sir, 1. I am a retired Army Officer. From 08 August 2016 to 01…
I am working in a IT firm. My management did politics and send a termination…

I work for a KPO , valuation outsourcing firm. If i wish to work as…

Dear Sir/Madam, I am from Bangalore and I working as Executive Support and my salary…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly