quesWinding up a subsidiary company

We work in a government company which is a subsidiary of another company. Due to losses, the holding company may close this subsidiary company. We are 3 employees on a permanent payroll of the subsidiary company. If the subsidiary company gets closed, will the employees be sacked by the holding companies?

  • ansSubsidiary Company is a separate Company by its own standing. The holding Company has a share in it. You will be offered a VRS for quitting & if you do not take VRS then you may be transferred to remote places.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

I was a employee union member in my organisation. I resigned my position in Dec…

Mera question h ki mere mom or dad govt. Servant the CRPF base hospital mai…

Dear Mam/Sir, My last employer has terminated my services at his interest and will and…

A call center is not paying me my dues of Rs. 1.5 Lacs for providing…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate D S Chadha

 Experience: 5 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly