Wife resigned from Sahara, but final and final pending. What to do?

Meri wife Sahara India pariwar me May 2014 me resignation diya tha. but abhi tak unka full and final dues nahi diya gaya. maine , Branch , Resion , Zone, Headoffice .har jagah baat kiya but jab bhi call karo hamesha yahi jawab ki mil jayega. mujhhe advice kijiye ki kya karu

Answers (1)

306 votes
Send a legal notice to Sahara India Pariwar for payment of your dues through an advocate.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles