×

quesWhile working for govt. can i be partner in pvt. co.?

I am working in a government sector presently. Now i wish to open a private limited company with my wife as partners. Is there any risk on my present job? Can i do it?

• ansYes, you have right to Register a Pvt. Ltd Company because a per law any person take the shares of a company as a shareholder, and your wife will play the role of shareholder & Managing Director of the Company.

You cannot be directly involved in the decision making of the company.

• Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues From Employer With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Labour & Service Legal Services