Where to file contempt for non compliance of high court orders

Apex-Court issued a time-bound order to implement High-court order. It is 3 months past stipulated time. When and Where to file contempt Apex court or High court? In supreme we are respondents and in high court we are petitioners. How much time it takes and when we can expect a posting order? what is process to file contempt We had been waiting for justice for last 8 years and finally In our case supreme court has issued a time-bound order to state public service commission supporting high court order to consider our candidature and complete selection and appointment in six months. it is 3 months past 6 months still govt depart has not issued appointment as per selection list published by public service commission.

Answers (1)

223 votes

in this case you hire a good lawyer and file a contempt case against the non compliance of court order. in the civil contempt and criminal contempt the non compliance of court's order is also included

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles