What type of action is possible in execution proceedings against me?

I have lost a civil suit case regarding breaking of employment bond, three months ago. Now the case has come into execution and previous court has transfered it to my nearest court. And as per updated court order it was mentioned (Fresh execution petition is filed. It be checked and registered. Present : Counsel for DH and Naib Nazir to report for 09.05.2014.)

Will you please tell me the meaning of above words? And what type of action is taken by the court in execution proceedings?

Answer

The company seems to have got a money decree against you and you can file objections in execution petition but the executing court cannot go behind the decree. 

An appropriate remedy would be to file the first appeal. 

Your property can be attached in execution proceedings to honor the decree of the court.