What to do when company is forcing one to sign on blank paper?

I have been sent to Vietnam on project assignment by my company (an indian IT major). Since my company does not have local office here, they could not process my long term work permit and shift my payroll. So they advised me to sign a contract with their local mobility partner (a small IT firm based out of this country). I have signed the contract and receiving salary from the local partner to which my original company pays on a monthly basis for the past 3 months. Now all of a sudden my HR in India is forcing me to give a hand written letter on blank paper that says: \"I thank (my indian IT company) for giving me a sabbatical leave while allowing me to work with another company (the local Vietnam partner firm) during the time I am on sabbatical\". This sound illegal and fraud to me. I do not want to give this document. What can I do to avoid this situation? Any advice will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

With reference to the above query, I suggest to you that, not to sign any documents on blank paper, unless you know the matter, signing a bond indicates that you are entered into the agreement and you will be bound to the agreement