What to do if i am being mentally harassed at workplace

Legal advice :mental harrasment at workplace

Answers (2)

65 votes

As per information provided by youit reflect that there is case of mental harassment at workplace. Please check whether any grievance commity there established for these type of complain after will do need full.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

70 votes

This is my response to you:
1. File a official complaint to the HR and your employer;
2. Try to settle it amicably or relocate your department;
3. If it is not resolved then issue a legal notice to the HR and your employer.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
2 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles