What to do if employer tries to fire you on the basis of your behavior

Hello sir/madam I have problem at my work place. I am working in one of the MNC company from past 1 year and I have total 6 years of work experience. In my current organization I have problem with my manager as I am not his shoe licker. He can not fire me with my performance as my performance is good and updated in company records.However he can find reason on my attitude and could try to fire. He can find reasons where I gossip about him on the floor etc., Does these proove legally in India? How can I save myself from this till I get another Job?

Don't lick anybody's boot just keep polish your boot. You just search job somewhere else and make graceful exit by resigning and getting reliving letter and full and final settlement etc . Don't put yourself in trouble by clashing with him as he sounds to be awkward and psycho kind of guy who may be troublesome for your career in future companies through his bad remark or feedback about you. Just leave and search for better company