What to do if company fires me during my notice period

Sir I am a teacher in private institute. I gave 2 months notice period to the company as was told at the time of joining. I gave resignation letter on 29 Jan 2018 and mentioned in it that my last working day will be 31st March 2018.But now as all the company needs are over from me therefore they told me on 31st March that you will not continue from tomorrow without prior information.And they are telling me that you will get salary of 13 days only.They have deducted my security amount also and having security cheque.please help

My Dear friend, as you stated that you have already given a notice to the employer. But you have not mentioned that whether your employer given order in written cause as your statement only told by them. So do not worry. If any wrong done by them after 31st March , you can claim for the same by way of legal proceeding.