What step can be taken for wrongly accused as an absconder by employer

Iworked in a IT company, bangalore,India for about 3 years. my notice period was 2 month, already i had 20 leaves. I resigned my duty on 6th april'18 and i requested management and hr to relieve me asap. thus initiated a mail thread with HR. On 11th May'18 (friday)HR agreed to release me next week i.e 14th may as such mail received by me stating clearly you can get release date on next week (no date mention). I fell sick and given them medical certificate for 14th may (monday) stating i am ill. therefore, i joined my new company as they have accepted my mail (medical leave) salary was blocked from April month onwards ( which shouldn't be there as last month salary should be block for full and final statement)After few days on 23may'18 i received call notice & on 7th june i was terminated stating absconder .please suggest

Answers (1)

287 votes

I suggest you to make a representation to the Human Resource Department of the Concerned company and update about the incident and also intimate about the your absence, reasons for the same. failing which i suggest you to approach Human Rights Commission.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles