what legal action for harassment by Female Co-employee in workplace.

In Labour & Service Law
I am confronting harassment in terms of misbehaviour with vile statements with misrepresentations from a female co-employee but no disciplinary action is being taken by the H.R. Dept. I want to know what legal course of actions I can take to safeguard myself.

Answers (1)

227 votes

in this case you can complain in your organisation to the women cell. if you are not satisfied with it then you can file a police complaint in the can also file a complaint under section 200 of CrPC.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Prerna Oberoi
Sector 41, Noida
10 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
14 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles