×

What is the remedy available against harassment in office?

I am being constantly harassed at my workplace. If want to capture misdeeds on camera they threaten not to expose. Threat is verbal or otherwise through work allotted to me with certain pattern. Legal advise required.

It is clear that there is harassment but need more information to get clear idea of what exactly the issue is. One option before going for legal action is if there is an Human Resource department then as a Company it is the Duty of the HR department to take care of such issues internally, if not resolved then go for legal action.

If you are getting harassed, please contact your HR immediately. Please give a written complaint. In case the complaint is sexual in nature, complain to your Internal Committee set up as per the Sexual Harassment policy.