What is the process of resignation before the completion of contract

I signed a paper which is attached to my offer letter stating that 2yrs agreement to work in the company. I am not comfortable working here so i contacted management to relieve me from this job during my 5th month but they didnt allowed and asked me to pay salary for remaining months. its an year i am still waiting to leave my job very frustrating here. please help me how to get relieved from my current job.

Dear Querist, no employed can bind you into employment for any duration of time. Even if a penalty bond has been provided for in the contract, the company would have to show that it has spent the amounts on you for your training etc. You could give one month's notice and resign. Please feel free to get in touch if you require any further clarifications. Best Regards, Dhruv Banerji.