What is procedure of transfer in Government Banks?

the punab national bank had tranfer the those employee who is head peon and said employee been tranfer to those branch their is no head peon post more over taking job of daftri kindly let me kinow what action is needed against the said bank do reply me inthis regard.

This is the policy of the bank it can transfer to anywhere in its branch, but without your fault it can't demote you, if there is no post then it can create as per your position, but you can't oppose your transfer without solid reason..