What can we do if govt. is restructuring and not giving posts

we are some job seekers who included in kerala psc list of work superindent soil conservation wing in agri dept.some appoinmwnts are done already in these monts.now report 3 vacancys to the head office.for the enquiry we call to soil con. head office and ask them when will they report these wacancies to psc.they replyed that they got an order from gov. that dont report vacancy to the psc and fill the vacancy with employes who engaged in a droped project.they are going to fill the vacant post with employes who already working.how can we overcome this problem.

Are the employees in the dropped project regularly recruited permanent employees. If so, there is very little chance of success even if the matter is taken up in the competent judicial forum. Policy decision cannot be judicially reviewed.

If you are placed in the ranked list then pls approach the court for reporting vacancies and to effect advise to the vacancies already reported. Please provide further details of the government order issued to the psc for further assistance.