What can we do if govt. is restructuring and not giving posts

we are some job seekers who included in kerala psc list of work superindent soil conservation wing in agri dept.some appoinmwnts are done already in these monts.now report 3 vacancys to the head office.for the enquiry we call to soil con. head office and ask them when will they report these wacancies to psc.they replyed that they got an order from gov. that dont report vacancy to the psc and fill the vacancy with employes who engaged in a droped project.they are going to fill the vacant post with employes who already working.how can we overcome this problem.

Answers (2)

Are the employees in the dropped project regularly recruited permanent employees. If so, there is very little chance of success even if the matter is taken up in the competent judicial forum. Policy decision cannot be judicially reviewed.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

If you are placed in the ranked list then pls approach the court for reporting vacancies and to effect advise to the vacancies already reported. Please provide further details of the government order issued to the psc for further assistance.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Create a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA)

4.6 | 73 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - NDA drafted by a local experienced advocate
Legal Notice for Recovery of Dues from Employer

4.8 | 421 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Create an Employement Agreement

4.6 | 203 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Employement agreement drafted by a local experienced advocate
15 Minutes Labour / Service Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 476 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your labour / service issue.
Document Review - Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA)

4.6 | 64 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - NDA review by a local experienced advocate
Document Review - Employment Agreement/Appointment Letter

4.8 | 191 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - Employement Agreement review by a local experienced advocate
Create an Employment Termination Letter

4.2 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Termination Letter drafted by a local experienced advocate
Email to HR

4.4 | 46 ratings
15 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Personalised email drafted by a local experienced advocate
Similar questions

mene delhi govt.ki job one year and 8 month before join ki thi bt mera slection rajasthan govt me ho jane se mene march of current year me 24 hours ka…

Read More

my father was expire on 2005 while working as headmaster in govt ashram school after that we application for compassionate appointment and my brother …

Read More

1-My father in law being government employee took subsidy for opening fish farm .During that period he was suspended from job from not present later w…

Read More

working in govt office from 20 year not regularised and getting 7000/- p.m. only. What can I do?…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue