What can I do if my boss is harassing me at work

08-May-2023 (In Labour & Service Law)
I m working in epfo central govt delhi. I m from Meerut I daily updown from Meerut to epfo Jhilmil ofc but on 3 may my boss posted me at Dwarka sector 23 epfo office without any reason. I was joined in Jun 2014 in Dwarka office and got transferred after many applications to Jhilmil in Feb 2016 now my big boss again transfer me to Dwarka office which is 150 km far from my home and I can not shift to Delhi due to financial problems. My boss not considering my geniune problem. I want to get Transfer to meerut office but due to state changed he did not transferred to Meerut to me so I request for Jhilmil and I transferred at Jhilmil now he again harrasing me mentally by transfer to me at Dwarka office please tell me what I dom if he suspended and transfer Me in other state in future can I challenge my suspension and transfer to other state
Answers (2)

Answer #1
882 votes
Yes suspension is not easy task, u can challange in court, and even make complaint against his unfair action , but I mind I that if I take action against him than u should be clean hand . Otherwise u will get a problem
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
862 votes

You need to see the service rules to check the possibility of getting a transfer to the meeut. Plus you can challenge the transfer on ground of harassment. But again you have to see the rules which govern the transfer policy in such cases.

Hope this helped
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."