What can I do if I am being harassed at my workplace

I female gf in university was harrassed by male regular faculty, took attendance register in custody and cut my signature and put my classes in TT from morning till evening and used abusive words like chirkoot,bhade ke mazdoor etc.I complained to VC and cm portal,now a committee has been formed to make a decision,how should I present the matter

We notice in the absence of effective legislation to contain eve-teasing, normally, complaints are registered under Section 294 or Section 509 IPC. You have to explain the case with each and every detail, all facts must be place before the disciplinary committee. You can go through the sections which I am referring in this article and place them before the disciplinary committee.

The non-penetration sexual assault, under the section 354 of the Penal Code, is punishable with a maximum term of two years imprisonment of either description, or with fine, or with both.

appear before the authorities whenever called upon and tell them the actual facts. Also file a complaint to woman commission regarding the incidents and harassments faced by you. You should also send a copy of the complaint to Mahila Thana of your area

A proper drafted representation should be filed by you stating the dates and series of events which led to such filing of complaint by you. Present copies of evidences (if any) and keep the copy with yourself also for records.