What can be done when employer does not provide PF slip and pay slip

dear sir/madam i have been working in a private limited company,my emloyer epf&esi funds are deducting from my salary to day first,but i m not getting any benifit from this because i dont have pf and esi number yet. and does not provided pf slip and pay slip every month.

Answers (1)

232 votes

You should serve a legal notice and ask the details of deduction PF and ESI.
If it is not provided then avail the remedy of labor court.
You are always welcome to ask for further details.

S. Zakawat Ali

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles