What can be done in case of non payment of salary by company

I joined a company on 12 Feb 2018. My payment was through the super stockist, but then the company said that they will bear my salary. I raised the sales of the company from 3 lacs to 7.5 lacs in the month of March, but till date, they haven't paid me the salary for the month of March nor the expenses (Salary for Feb was paid by super stockist). The company has put my salary on hold because the super stockist has goods remaining and he hasn't paid the advance, which is not my job. The company is asking me to clear goods and then they will clear the salary. But they have blocked me on Whatsapp and call, then too they are not talking about salary. Nothing related to stoppage of salary was mentioned in the offer letter. Vice president said not to work orally, but did not provide a written mail.

You can do the following:
1. You an contact the HR department of the company and clarify the same from them whether you have been fired from job or not;

2. Give a written letter to the HR department about your pending salary and also ask for the reply to be given to you in 15 days;

3. You can also ask your employer about the salary dues;

4. If nobody responds then you can send them a legal notice. In the legal notice you can add the salary dues as well ask for extra compensation for the financial loss suffered by you as well the mental stress because of the stoppage of payments etc.;

5. If they still don't respond you can approach the labour commissioner;

6. The method of last resort is to appear before the court and file for suit for recovery;