What can be done if a company doesn't reply to a legal notice

Company terminated my services without any reason. I had sent legal notice through lawyer to the company to reinstate employment and recovery of unpaid salary. However, company didn't reply within timeframe mentioned in legal notice. What should I do now?

As company has not replied to the legal notice within stipulated time limit so you can directly file a case in court with the help of your lawyer against the company.

GOPAL VERMA
ADVOCATE ON RECORD
SUPREME COURT OF INDIA

Please check you contract of appointment, in case you had any. Send your employers a reminder of the legal notice. In case, they still do not respond then you can file a case in the Civil Court against them for the recovery of dues, as they are bound by the contract under which they had appointed you.