What can be done if a civil suit goes against me? I filed the case.

What is the procedure if a civil suit that we filed goes against us? It was an Employee Bond that I had signed. The decree is 30,000/-. The suit is going in execution.

Answers (1)

263 votes

If the decree is against you, the option available to you is to either file a Review of the decree or an Appeal against the decree under the Code of Civil Procedure. 

And in this Review Petition or Appeal you will have to clearly establish the grounds of Appeal / Review. You can engage an advocate to draft the Petition/Appeal for you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles