×

quesWhat can be done if a civil suit goes against me? I filed the case.

What is the procedure if a civil suit that we filed goes against us? It was an Employee Bond that I had signed. The decree is 30,000/-. The suit is going in execution.

If the decree is against you, the option available to you is to either file a Review of the decree or an Appeal against the decree under the Code of Civil Procedure. 

And in this Review Petition or Appeal you will have to clearly establish the grounds of Appeal / Review. You can engage an advocate to draft the Petition/Appeal for you.

• Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues From Employer With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Labour & Service Legal Services