what are legal rights against school not paying full and final payment

Employer not giving salary gratuity amount and experience letter.i worked in a school for 6 years and resigned on 28 feb 2017 my resignation was acceptef by principal now they are not clearing my dues kindly help

Did you enter into an employment contract with your employer? If yes, then do share the details because it would contain a clause regarding resignation and payment of salary in lieu of notice period. If not, then you should immediately send a legal notice to your employer and demand payment of your dues and if your company then fails to pay then you can approach the appropriate labour court for redressal.