quesWhat action can I take on my previous employer?

I left the job in my previous company and call them regularly for 2 months for final settlement. Few days ago I got a mail from previous employer & asking me to pay 20000/- for excess mobile usage & lost camera. But I had returned all my assets when leaving the company and they had never taken my sign on any paper stating that you had this limit of mobile usage. What can I do now please help me.

  • ans

    When you returned the assets did you execute or signed any F&F form. Please specify the same.

    Further, if you have used mobile phone of company during the course of employment, then you are liable to make the payment.

    Furthermore, if you had a camera and you failed to return then you are liable to return the same.'

    We suggest that you should meet the HR and resolve the issue amicable. 

    If you have not used mobile phone or had a camera, then write an email denying the allegation and request them to provide you with relieving letter . Despite application, if they fail to respond then you can send a legal notice through a lawyer

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

1. how many working hours can a pvt. ltd company take in a day or…
I missed exam as I was informed by mail I did not checked it. I…

I dissolved my partnership firm recently. We were 3 partners. We have all gone our…

I am promoted as Audit Superintendent. Audit Officer panel approved considering the vacancies expecting Regional…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly