What action can be taken against a threatening Employer

My employer is too harsh and threatens me, scolds and treats me unfairly. He has kept my original documents, and got me to sign an employment employment​ bond. The bond says he can fire me anytime within the probation period and I will have to pay him two month's salary. I joined the Society 9 days back and I want to quit because of his excessive behaviour and insults. He is now threatening me with legal suit and he is not giving a copy of the contract that I signed. I am about to see a psychologist because I am not able to sleep. I am afraid of him and I fear facing him since he insults and humiliates. What legal action should I take?

You may file a complaint with the labour commissioner if yours is an industry or approach union/HR and lodge a complaint. Yes, during​ probation yr emloyers can terminate your service with notice or pay in lieu of it.