What action can be taken against a threatening Employer

My employer is too harsh and threatens me, scolds and treats me unfairly. He has kept my original documents, and got me to sign an employment employment​ bond. The bond says he can fire me anytime within the probation period and I will have to pay him two month's salary. I joined the Society 9 days back and I want to quit because of his excessive behaviour and insults. He is now threatening me with legal suit and he is not giving a copy of the contract that I signed. I am about to see a psychologist because I am not able to sleep. I am afraid of him and I fear facing him since he insults and humiliates. What legal action should I take?

Answers (1)

91 votes

You may file a complaint with the labour commissioner if yours is an industry or approach union/HR and lodge a complaint. Yes, during​ probation yr emloyers can terminate your service with notice or pay in lieu of it.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles