Want to claim for my full and final settlement from my company

Working windmill private company as supervisor for 12 years in Tamil nadu Palladam dist tiruppur .left job last year2017 September. So I want full settlement please advise me thank you.

you are entitled for gratuity at the rate of 15 days wages for every year of completed service, also bonus if any for the year, encashment of leave salary upto 30 days or as per your standing orders. since you have left the service on your own you are not entitled for retrenchment compensation.