Want to calculate gratuity as completed 5 years in company

I have completed 5 years 6 months & 2 days in my pvt ltd company. Than what gratuity years will calculated.

you are entitled for gratuity for 6 years to be calculated at your last drawn salary.The full month salary will be divided by 26 and then multiplied by 15 and further to be multiplied by number's of years . In your case it would be 6

If more than six months is there then it will be calculated as one more year. So as fas as your case is concerned ( 5 years 6 months & 2 days) it will be calculated as 6 years. Be sure that the data provided by you is correct.