×

quesUnjustified termination by Local School

I was appointed as teacher on a contract basis. After an incident I was terminated instantly on disciplinary grounds. My point is: The enquiry report was yet to come.. The inquiry report states my non-involvement in the incident. I have sufficient documents supporting my innocence. Can I file a case in the court against my unjustified termination?

• ansAs the termination was based upon disciplinary proceedings, causing a stigma on your career, you can challenge the action.

You may choose to file a Writ in the High Court.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only