quesUnjustified termination by Local School

I was appointed as teacher on a contract basis. After an incident I was terminated instantly on disciplinary grounds. My point is: The enquiry report was yet to come.. The inquiry report states my non-involvement in the incident. I have sufficient documents supporting my innocence. Can I file a case in the court against my unjustified termination?

  • ansAs the termination was based upon disciplinary proceedings, causing a stigma on your career, you can challenge the action.

    You may choose to file a Writ in the High Court.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

Dear Sir, working for some IT co. in B'lore as fresher. I got this job…

Dear All, What is the correct valid legal proof of unemployment except proper affidavit- a-…
I had closed my shop 3 years back and not renewed license.I have recieved a…
Respected Sir, my father has passed away in 1901, my father worked as a Panchayat…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Saurabh Dalal

  Punjab and Haryana High Court
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly