University dissolved. Employer can't verify mark sheet. What to do?

In Labour & Service Law

I have completed my graduation from CMJ University in 2012 and this university got dissolved in 2013 due to some reason. My employer is not able to verify my marksheet now. What can be done in this situation?

We need to understand if the university mentioned by you, i.e. CMJ university is a recognized university under the University Grants Commission (UGC). If yes, then even if the University was dissolved in 2013, your employer can verify your marksheet from the UGC as all the recognized Universities submit their results and other student details with the UGC on a regular basis.

Kindly contact us for any further details and action, if needed.