University dissolved. Employer can't verify mark sheet. What to do?

I have completed my graduation from CMJ University in 2012 and this university got dissolved in 2013 due to some reason. My employer is not able to verify my marksheet now. What can be done in this situation?

Answers (1)

102 votes

We need to understand if the university mentioned by you, i.e. CMJ university is a recognized university under the University Grants Commission (UGC). If yes, then even if the University was dissolved in 2013, your employer can verify your marksheet from the UGC as all the recognized Universities submit their results and other student details with the UGC on a regular basis.

Kindly contact us for any further details and action, if needed.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles