University Authorities not placed the order in Syndicate for approval

Order was passed during 2015 by Secretary, Higher Education Department to absorb the temorary skilled workers who worked for more than 10 years. The order of Secretary should be placed before the Syndicate of University for approval. But, the University Authorities not placed the order in the Syndicate for approval till date. What action can take against the authorities? or How to make them to place in the Syndicate for approval?

Answers (1)

300 votes

do you have any union to represent your case or all the affected individuals can join together and file a case before the High Court praying for a mandamus to implement the orders of the secretary to government or you can raise an industrial dispute praying for your absorption but it will take some time. since it is a settled issue by the government a direction by the High Court will be sufficient. correct advise can be given only after verifying the details of your employment with all service particulars like recruited through employment exchange, nature of work etc. anyhow since you have completed 10 years of service you have got better case for regularisation and absorption in regular time scale of pay.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles