quesunion president wants to forcefully replace me

I am a union secretary and I have affiliated my union. now my union working president wants to replace me. What are the legal ways which I should follow?

  • ansIf you are elected by the General Body, you can not be replaced like that by the President. You can file a writ petition in the concerned High Court.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

I started working In an IT company in April .I was working very hard and…

The husband of my maid is a daily wager who fell from the roof while…

Regarding overtime. Suppose any employee works 10 minutes to 15 minutes overtime daily. Is he/she…

If one happens to come office drunk, at non-working hours and did no harm to…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate D S Chadha

 Experience: 5 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly