quesUnion ne fraud sign karke bye laws change karwa diye company ke.

Main ek company mai kaam karta hoon. Wahan ki union ne hum employees ke fake sign karke bye laws change karwa liye. bye law mai jo change aya hai wo yeh hai ki union ke election sirf 3 saal baad honge. Hum isme ab kya kar skte hai? Ye bye law change ho gya. Humare paas kya option hai ab?

  • ans

    We suggest you to make a complaint in the labour court and state all the relevant facts.

    If you have not signed the bye laws, you can challenge the bye laws before the labour court.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

if some one try to get promotion with false information furnish when he fill the…

Hello all please help me I am working in NBFC compny from last 3 years.but…
I, through my learned counsel, filed a civil writ petition on 13 Dec 2016 in…
I joined as senior resident in medical college. And verbally offered a salary of 1.4…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Saurabh Dalal

  Punjab and Haryana High Court
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly