Unfair deduction by company from full and final settlement

मैंने अपनी कंपनी में रिजाइन दिया था रिजाइन के दिन से ही कंपनी के डायरेक्टर मिस्टर ऋषि चावला का व्यव्हार मेरे प्रति बदल गया मैंने रिजाइन दिनांक १३-०९-२०१६ (सितंबर माह) को दिया था और ०१-०९-२०१६ (सितंबर माह) तक का रिजाइन समय भी. लेकिन उन्होंने मेरी अगस्त माह की सैलरी में से ५००० रुपये काट लिया और सैलरी भी २१-०९-२०१६ को ट्रांसफर की. मेरे पूंछने पर मुझसे कहा की तुम्हारी गलती की वजह से काटे है वो गलती प्रिंटिंग के लिए १४-०९-२०१६ (सितंबर माह) के बाद हुई. उन प्लेटो को प्रिंट पर भेजने से पहले मैंने अप्रूवल भी लिया था.

Answers (2)

Dear sir/Madam
Reply to this query already given still you want it again when the attentdence already marked salary has to pay . Resignation letter date is clerical error. He has to pay the deducted salary

Get complete legal details of full and final settlement along with the format of the settlement letter with this Labour Service Law Guide.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

you have two option either you can file a complaint in labour court seeking to recover your money since you were working permanently on that post or you can also file plaint in civil court . In labour court there there are limitation period so mind it u cant be late

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
23 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
11 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Dalal
New Friends Colony, Delhi
22 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

Email to HR

4.4 | 46 ratings
15 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Personalised email drafted by a local experienced advocate
Create a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA)

4.6 | 73 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - NDA drafted by a local experienced advocate
Legal Notice for Recovery of Dues from Employer

4.8 | 421 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Create an Employement Agreement

4.6 | 203 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Employement agreement drafted by a local experienced advocate
15 Minutes Labour / Service Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 476 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your labour / service issue.
Document Review - Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA)

4.6 | 64 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - NDA review by a local experienced advocate
Document Review - Employment Agreement/Appointment Letter

4.8 | 191 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - Employement Agreement review by a local experienced advocate
Create an Employment Termination Letter

4.2 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Termination Letter drafted by a local experienced advocate
Similar questions

I have left tcs without giving any bond.So please advice me if I don't want to take experience certificate.…

Read More

The company I worked for had three partners will the ratio of 40:30:30 , one left the company and one is out of the country , partner with 40 percent …

Read More

Sir I am working in a Bank, on 17-11-2016 I took leave for a month for my wedding ,on 21-12-2016 I suffered from chicken pox and thn on 16-01-2017 I s…

Read More

sir mere papa ki death 2016 m on duty hui th wo college m cleark th unki deth k baad wo post mujhe dene k liye file submit hui jabi D.I.S office m fil…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue