Two nationalized exams on same date as one exam postponed by IBPS

Respected Sir/Maam, As you might be aware most of the banks nowadays conduct exams individually for recruitment purposes. Currently Syndicate Bank is going to conduct one such exam. The notification which they published had date of exam mentioned as 19-02-2018, managed by IBPS. But due to some elections in one of the Southern states, they changed the date to 25-02-2018. Now here lies my problem, on 25-02-2018, AFCAT, an exam for recruitment in the Indian Air Force is going to be held, and as a graduate, i am eligible to apply in both. And when i got admit cards of both the exams, both of them have same time as well, forcing me to choose one. Now I have e-mailed regarding same to IBPS and Syndicate Bank, but IBPS is not cooperating while Syndicate's HR department has not replied. Now as an unemployed, i want to grab both opportunities to apply, and have paid examination fees as well for both, so I feel like my fundamental rights are breached. Please guide me as to what I can do in this

Answers (1)

196 votes

As per the bank and IBPS regarding the have full rights to when they want they can conduct exam. The applicant have no rights to change exams date. You can only made request to them.
As per your fundamental rights breach concern you can challenge it in High Court under Art. 226

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Dea Sir, Is it allowed to have a worker union & staff union in one organization by the law. Is it possible for staff union to get recognition from…

Read More

My 2 employees made a fraud and included me and its all on me now i need advices…

Read More

I m an honest officer in telangana state govt. Some disgruntled elements have filed pseudonymous petition against me citing procedural lapses and corr…

Read More

Dear Sir/Madam, The judgment of a recruitment case remanded back by the Honourable High Court is reserved at the Central Administrative Tribunal for 4…

Read More