Took leave for medical issue, now company forcing me to quit job.

I was working in cholamandlam. I had gall bladder issue and i took leave. Now they are providing me charge memo. They are forcing me to resign the job. I was working there for past 5 years. What should i do now?

What was the kind of work you were doing in Cholamandalam? When you took leave, you must have applied for it and must have received approval therefor. If your leave was properly sanctioned, you can not be forced to resign for absence covered by sanctioned leave.

Dear concerned,

Send a notice to them placing the said facts on record. further, file a case before the concerned court depending upon your designation to restrain them from doing so illegally. Though in private employment matters, it depends on the employment contract, but if you fall under the labour laws, you can seek recourse and compensation thereto.