To Confirm the Genuinty and Legality of the Dealer

23-May-2024 (In Labour & Service Law)
A gold Dealer from Benin/Mali contacted me to pay inspection fee of 2500$ for a vault located in USA consulate security vault in Mumbai, For clearing the consignment this fee needs to be given to the delivery agent. After doing this, he says I would get 30 percent of 6 Million dollars and he says that he trusts me. So is this True and legally right? Should I trust him and make efforts of visiting to the USA security consulate of Mumbai or not? Your Genuine Answer would be of great help.

Answer #1
Well, if you do not trust him, land yourself here in Mumbai and clear the consignment yourself by executing and accomplishing all the requisite formalities, by paying the requisite fees to the US Consulate.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato