TIme limit for filing a fresh case with CAT against Indian Railways

HI, It has been 3 months since I have received the final medical report declaring me unfit for all services on medical grounds. Wanted to appeal the same with CAT. Is there a particular time limit in which I need to file the case? Thanks in anticipation.

You can file the case along with delayed limitation explaining the delay which prevented you to seek relief on the particular platform I.e. cat. So you can file along with the limitation petition and the delay will be condoned irrespective of the merit of your case.