Termination of employment during pregnancy, what can be done?

I work for a non profit registered in the UK as Fundraising and communication manager. I'm three months pregnant. I shared the news with my employer some time ago verbally / over message. I was told of my termination today. The reason cited was lack of funds for the NGO and hence restructuring of organisational priorities. I had joined the role in September. What are my rights in this case? Is this dismissal legal?

You have all rights which are describe in the labour guidelines. You have to send a legal notice to ask restoration of service and for compensation. If he will not resume your service than you can file case in the Labour Court
For further query contact Lawrato

The details are incomplete/not sufficient to forward accurate advice. Whether appointment letter was issued? Were you still on probation? Any pre-condition? Please provide all these details over n above other details. Get my contact details to talk to me.

Mam,

I have comprehended and understood the crux of your query. The termination certainly does not seem to be legal on the face of it. But it does depend on a few factors. I have a few questions that you may answer:

1) By what mode were you told of your termination?

2) Have they communicated to you about compensating you by way of paying 1/2 months salary or any other sum?

3) At the time of your appointment, what all documents have you signed?

Please answer these questions to give a clearer picture of the facts.