termination during medical leave without setting a medical board.

Sir/Mam, Without setting up a medical board, I ( permanent govt employee) be terminated during medical leave by saying that You are not joining to office (dies nun and not release my salary past 3 months) but regular medical certificate (issued by govt authority CGHS and govt Hospital and surgeon ) is sending in office by registered post and medical leave (146 days) and earned leave (152 days) is pending in my account? please help me, what to do??

No you can't be terminated like this, which govt service it is.State or central.
depending upon your jurisdiction you have to file a case at appropriate forum and place.

have they given you show cause notice or any other letter and did you reply to that and under which authority they are terminating the service have they mentioned it,so these issues have to be checked and gone into detail.

Dear Concerned,

Please have a notice issued to the employer for taking you back immediately, on getting no response, file a writ petition before the High Court or before CAT, depending upon your category of employer. ..........................