Terminated within probation period without department enquiry

what should i do now as i had been terminated and pressuring me, the management has taken in return that i will not take any legal action against them to get my documents back as my earning is very less, poor financial condition and without departmental inquiry, i had been terminated. the principal has misused the authority given by high court that minority institutes can terminate any employee without prior notification. they terminated me by harassing during duty period alleging me without any evidences. i am helpness and now jobless. the management is semi government i.e., grant-in-aid.

hello,

does your company fall under the RTI Act, if yes then you may file a RTI asking them the reason for termination and relevant queries,
you can also send them a legal notice asking them the reason for your termination.