Terminated from employment even after permission granted for leave

Hello Sir, I am residing in Delhi. I was working with a Pvt Ltd, New Delhi. I joined that organisation in July,2017. I worked good, not hard. For that I received Recognition letters from the director of the company for the month of August and September. In the end of October, last week may be 29-30. I applied 5 days leave by taking permission from my manager and then applied through internal portal. Bt to my surprise, I got terminated from the office while I was on leave. I mailed them about the reason but no reply for few days. Bt after a week or two, I got a mail that, I was indiscipline, not working n all.. I was on probation. Kindly help.

Hi good evening u can file a case against the company under the companies act without notice they cannot terminate your service and your allowed to.ask them.the reason u can file a case in the court against them.for compensation