Terminated by company with immediate effect. FnF is still pending.

I was working in a company and one day i got a termination letter with immediate effect. My previous month's salary was already pending. They paid some of it and now they are making excuses every now and then for the rest of FnF. I have proof in mails. How can i get my money?

Dear Concerned,

You should provide the details of your designation and profile in the said Company. Also please inform the total amount due. Normally, in such cases, the Civil Suit is the remedy, but depending upon the said information and the proof you are talking about, we can go for some faster remedies available under law.